I provide hotels and sports brands with into-Polish translation services of their marketing materials in English and Spanish.
By marketing materials I mean:
- hotel information brochures
- hospitality services description
- travel app content
- sports equipment & apparel description
- business cards
• TRANSLATION SERVICES
of English or Spanish non-certified written copies, e.g. letters, articles, blog posts, marketing materials
creating Polish subtitles for audiovisual materials: videos, movies, series, vlogs, PowerPoint presentations
creative translation of blog posts, marketing slogans and campaigns (including SEO)
of copies written in Polish
linguistic and content-related revision
of copies translated into Polish
I work on general texts and specialized ones of the following fields:
- sports, in particular skiing,
- communication (emails, letters).
See my previous projects.
How I work, or project steps
1. You send me the file(s) and all the necessary reference materials (reference documents, images, glossaries, etc.) using the contact form or directly at my email.
2. We agree on all the project details: language pair, the purpose of the text, your preferred time of delivery, guidelines (a style, tone of voice and terminology you want me to use).
3. I quote the project (set the time of delivery and the cost) and send it to you.
4. If you accept the quote, I proceed.
5. If any doubts occur during the process, I immediately contact you to solve it the soonest possible.
6. When I’m done with the project, I issue an invoice and send it to you with the final files.
7. You confirm the receipt and pay the invoice by the due date for payment.
8. If you have any questions, you can contact me. I am at your disposal throughout the project and within 2 days after the delivery.
Pricing of each project depends on the volume of a text, its complexity and field, and client’s preferred time of delivery.
|Type of service||Pricing model||Rate||Remarks|
|TRANSLATION||per one billing page, i.e. 250 words||e.g. English>Polish translation of a general text is EUR 25||Pricing of each project depends on its volume, complexity, field, and client’s preferred time of delivery.|
|PROOFREADING||per one billing page, i.e. 250 words||a half-rate for translation in the same language pair, e.g. proofreading of |
a Polish text translated from Spanish is EUR 12.5
|If a text is of poor quality and proofreading it means changing each sentence or requires translating the whole text from the scratch, |
I charge my translation rate.
of a video
|EUR 10||The rate may vary depending on a specific project.|
|TRANSCREATION||per hour of work||EUR 12||The rate may vary depending on a specific project.|
|TRANSCRIPTION||per minute of a video||EUR 4||Refers to Polish content|
|EDITING||per 1000 characters with spaces||EUR 4||Refers to Polish content|
For hourly-based projects, I use Toggl Track, which allows me to track time spent on each project and provide you with a report.
If you want me to help you with translation services, please use the quotation form or send the files directly at dorota(at)przetlumacz(dot)eu.